Stay Married Online Course

MasterMinding Requests and Discussion Board
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: MM Wins!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 am 

Just wanted to share a couple of successes:

Recently requested MM support as our son was going through a difficult time, caused by his own poor decisions. Within days, my requests and affirmations were acknowledged:

He has accepted responsibility for his actions.
He has acknowledged what has happened and stepped out of denial and blame.
He has focused on what he needs to do to heal and move forward.
He has embraced his faith in God to lead him through this experience at a whole new level.
He has been more open, transparent and enthusiastic in sharing with us than I ever remember!!

Yippee!!

Also, in response to my request to see my husband and I entering an entirely new chapter in our relationship, the "evidence" has been amazing. He is responding to me in an adult and loving way. He has stopped acting helpless and has begun taking on new responsibilities in our relationship and home that I am thrilled to see.

I am feeling that I have released resistance and the fear that has kept me from connecting with him and loving him for who he is.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this process!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: MM Wins!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 am 

Beamer here with good news to report! :!:

As I continue to read Mary's powerful chapters, each page contains another gem I incorporate into my awareness and understanding.

I've asked my MM partner to see me completely releasing all old judgments, criticism and anger toward my husband. I am feeling as if an iceberg has melted, and it's showing up in my affection toward him, my ability to compliment and encourage him for all that he is, rather than what I was focused on that he isn't!

Also I'm connecting with him on other levels and there is a sweet affection and intimacy unfolding.

Thank you! :P :P

Just thought I'd share.

Beamer :)